Price: Starting at $127.06 pp.
Availability: Daily at 9:30am* or 2:30pm**
Duration: 6 hrs, 9:30am - 3:30pm or 2:30pm - 8:30pm
*The AM tour operates daily from March to October.
The AM tour operates from Monday thru Saturday in November.
**The PM tour operates daily from 4/1/2019 to 10/30/2019.
*This tour is intended for two people to share one Vespa - one as the driver and the other as the passenger. Passengers on the Tuscany by Vespa - Double must be at least 13 years old and accompanied by one of the parents on the tour.
Take a short ride in a minivan from Florence out to the countryside for an unforgettable ride!
Before you head out on the actual tour, a professional guide will give an orientation to ensure the safe operation of the scooter.
Then you're off for a wonderful ride along quiet and scenic country roads with splendid views of the rolling hillside and small medieval villages. Stop at a 17th Century Villa for a guided visit of their ancient cellars and lunch featuring Tuscan specialties with a tasting of Chianti wines.
As you head back, there are several stops for photo opportunities.
Service is operated with original PIAGGIO 50cc Scooters, ZIP and VESPA.
Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 km)
Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic
Average speed: 15 mls/h (25 km/h)
Minivan support always guaranteed
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Scooter Rental and Helmets
- Meal with Wine and olive oil tasting
- Guided Winery Tour
- English-speaking guide/Vespa escort
- Minivan Support
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- A valid driving license is required.
- Previous driving experience on a Vespa, scooter or motorcycle is required. Your safety is the tour guide’s first and foremost concern. The guide reserves the right of final judgment in your participation of Vespa driving at any point during the tour. If the guide determines you are unable to drive your scooter at a safe standard, you will not be allowed to continue driving. If available, you will either ride double with a partner or on the back of the guide’s scooter. However, you might also be required to get off the Vespa all together and ride in the support minivan that follows the tour. No refunds will be granted in these cases.
- Third-party insurance for civil liability is included in the price of the tour. On the spot you will be given the option to buy an additional insurance against vehicle damages.