Price: Starting at $46.77 pp.
Duration: 2.5 hours, 10am - 12:30pm; 3pm - 5:30pm or 6pm - 8:30pm
*The AM tour operates all year round.
The 3PM tour operates from May to September.
The 6PM tour operates from June to September.
This fun bike tour lets you see the best of the city plus special places that are too far to walk to, but too small for a bus to reach!
Ride through the narrow streets of the Oltrarno district and you discover the major tourist attractions including: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, Pontevecchio, the Uffizi square, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce, and more! Along the way, learn fun facts, historic anecdotes, and stop for photos and some delicious gelato.
A great tour for first-timers and veterans alike!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees or tours of monuments and museums
- The itinerary is flat and not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
- This tour does not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- Options for bikers of any age as well as families. For younger children (0-5 yrs) we can provide a child seat. For children 6-8 yrs we can provide a child seat or a bike trailer. We can also provide tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person of any age from 9yrs and above.
- Group of 12 people or less.