Price: Starting at $87.02 pp.
Duration: 3 hours, 9:30am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates all year round.
Enjoy a fun and interactive cruise through Italy's fashion and financial capital. The tour will begin with an orientation session, then you will take to the streets and take in the sights and sounds of Milan!
This tour will give you a full perspective of the city of Milan, from the traditional Brera District, to the bustle of city life and the refreshing air of Park Sempione. Enjoy a stop at Sforza Castle and Piazza della Scala, plus a glide around Milan's most famous building: the Duomo Cathedral.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Segway Rental
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Riders must be over 100 and less than 250 pounds with a minimum height of 4'9". They must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on this tour.
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- In case of heavy rain, the guide might decide to stop the Segway tour and proceed with a walking tour. No refund or discount will be given if Segway are not ridden or the tour is abbreviated due to rain. A rain check voucher may be offered to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The voucher is transferable and may be given to others to use at a future date (max 1 year).
- Group of 8 people or less.