Duration: 5 hours, 9am - 2pm
*This tour operates daily from March to October.
This tour operates Monday-Saturday from November to February.
An authentic culinary experience with a famous Florentine Chef!
Meet one of our famous and charismatic chefs and learn how to cook a nice Tuscan meal in the heart of Florence!
The day begins with a trip to the Central Market to go shopping with the chef, picking up the freshest ingredients for your lunch. Meet the butchers, the bakers, and the farmers selling vegetables from their gardens and learn how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients and taste local and typical products!
Next, head to the fascinating home-like professional location, just a few steps from the central market, to start putting your hands on the ingredients as you create your own meal, under the expert guidance of a Chef. Your menu may slightly vary depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available, but will usually be made of bruschetta, different kinds of fresh home-made pasta from scratch (i.e. tagliatelle and ravioli), sauces for the pasta, and a dessert.
Finally, savor the meal you prepared yourself, accompanied with two glasses of a selection of Chianti wines - and get your Graduation Certificate!
Please note that when the Central Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will be offered instead.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Central Market visit and tasting of local food and product with Chef (or extra tastings at the cooking school when the Central Market is closed)
- Chef guided cooking lesson
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with wine tasting (2 glasses of wine)
- Graduation Certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Vegetarians are more than welcome to this cooking class, as they will be able to cook vegetarian recipes.
- Tour ends at the cooking school in San Lorenzo district (Via Panicale, 43R).
- Please inform us in advance of any special dietary requirements and if you are vegetarian.
- When the Central Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will be offered instead.
- Group of 20 people or less.