Price: Starting at $178.69 pp.
Duration: 6 hours, 9am - 3pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
A fun and entertaining way to experience the very best of Tuscany! An easy guided E-Bike tour from Florence to Chianti through the Tuscan countryside, including a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
Meet your dedicated guide, get on your snappy E-Bike and set off with a smile for an unforgettable tour. Pedal effortlessly across the Arno river led by your guide, and “climb” the sumptuously tree-lined Viale dei Colli to reach a dazzling viewpoint: Piazzale Michelangelo, a terrace offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops and lovely bridges. Enjoy the view before heading to next stop: the Chianti shire.
You will be led along scenic country roads hemmed in ancient olive groves and vineyards and among the world known "Anello del Rinascimento" itinerary. Tuscan hilltops and wine estates are all part of the breath-taking views you will see as you ride your bike through the heart of Tuscany.
You will also visit an olive oil mill in an ancient noble estate, learn the process involved in producing olive oil and taste a gourmet olive oil. Then, discover a fascinating small boutique winery and its wines, enjoy a typical Tuscan meal and get ready to pedal back to Florence.
The bike itinerary includes flat, downhill and uphill sections.
Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic
The tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- E-Bike Rental, Water bottle, and Helmets
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Guided tour of a winery and an olive oil mill
- English-speaking guide/bike escort
- Minivan Support
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour is not permitted for children under 14.
- The itinerary is not strenuous but hilly and requires good physical conditions, being an intermediate level itinerary. Minivan support is always available.
- Minimum height to use e-bikes: 5.5 ft
Maximum height to use e-bikes: 6.2 ft
- Group of 8 people or less.