Price: Starting at $77.32 pp.
Duration: 5.5 hours; 8am - 1:30pm OR 2:15pm - 7:45pm
*The AM tour operates daily from April to October.
From November to March, the AM tour operates only on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The PM tour operates from April to October on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Today, visit the home of the famous leaning tower - Pisa! In the heart of the city is Piazza dei Miracoli where you will simultaneously see the Leaning Tower, Baptistery, Cathedral, and the Monumental Cemetery. Each of these buildings are stunning in their own way and have unique stories to tell. Be sure to take a photo of you holding up the leaning tower!
Then, you will get 30 minutes to climb the nearly 300 steps of the leaning tower and take spectacular pictures from the top!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned coach bus,
- Tour Escort
- Leaning tower entrance fees
- English-speaking guide in Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch or Dinner
- Climbing the Leaning Tower is not allowed to children under 8 years old
- On high volume days, it may be difficult to visit the interior of the Cathedral due to the long lines. In this case, a tour of Piazza Cavalieri will be offered as alternative
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women