Price: Starting at $82.08 pp.
Availability: Tuesday - Sunday*
Duration: 3.5 hours, 3pm - 6:30pm
*This tour operates all year round.
Discover one of Italy's most important museums, the Uffizi Gallery, under the guidance of an art expert, skipping the long lines!
Enjoy a guided tour of the main rooms of the Uffizi Gallery and follow the evolution of Italian art through the centuries, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance. Learn about Giotto’s revolutionary art, admire the beauty of Botticelli’s Primavera and the sensuality of his Venere, surprise yourself with Leonardo’s mix of rational genius and artistic creativity, and view the main masterpieces by many other unparalleled artists.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to Uffizi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Large items (ie. backpacks or tall umbrellas) will have to be stored in lockers.
- Please note that even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Group of 15 people or less.