Price: Starting at $236.71 pp.
Availability: Daily at 8am*
Duration: 12 hours, 8am - 8pm
*This tour operates daily from April to October.
This tour operates only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in January, February, March, November and December.
Take the day to visit the beautiful Cinque Terre National Park (a world-heritage protected by UNESCO) with a small group of max 16 people. Enjoy the most astonishing views from land or sea, as you experience the national park by boat or train, and hike on the fabulous trails on the cliff in a perfect mix for a memorable adventure. A delicious lunch will be served in a local restaurant, based on a regional seafood menu and paired with some great white wines typical of this region.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- Tour manager
- Boat or train tickets
- Seafood lunch with wine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour Guide
- Please wear comfortable, sturdy footwear as although the paths are open to the public, the ground still may be steep, slippery or uneven in places. Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties.
- At the moment the “Path of Love” (Via dell'Amore) is closed and the reopening depends on local authorities. If it is still not accessible during the high season the transfer between the towns may be done by boat or by train (depending on the weather and sea conditions).
- Group of 16 people or less.