Duration: 5 hrs
Pisa, one of the most visited cities in Tuscany, is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, which are considered among the most beautiful sights in the world. The guide will lead you on a visit of the Leaning Tower, the Monumental Cemetery, the Cathedral and Baptistery. Enjoy free time in the city before heading back to Florence.
Exact time will be provided in final documents. Pick up at your hotel.
- Private English-speaking guide in Pisa at disposal for 3 hours
- Entrance fees to the Leaning Tower and Baptistry
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to visit the Leaning Tower from inside.
- The visit of the Leaning Tower lasts 30 minutes and involves walking up about 300 steps on a spiral staircase.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry any bags and/or containers of any kind and shape during the visit of the Leaning Tower and these objetcs must be left at the Leaning Tower cloakroom.