Availability: Tuesday thru Sunday
Duration: 3 hours
A private walking tour of Pisa's famous sights including The Baptistry, Monumental Cemetery, and the Leaning Tower. Your guide can also lead you through the old part of the city on the winding narrow streets that used to be canals. Learn about Pisa's historical significance as a powerful city of Italy, and its unique architecture.
Exact time will be provided in final documents. If you are staying at a centrally located hotel, your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby. Otherwise, a meeting point will be arranged.
- Private English-speaking guide at disposal for 3 hours
- Entrance Fees to the Baptistry and Leaning Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to visit the Leaning Tower from inside.
- The visit of the Leaning Tower lasts 30 minutes and involves walking up about 300 steps on a spiral staircase.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry any bags and/or containers of any kind and shape during the visit of the Leaning Tower and these objetcs must be left at the Leaning Tower cloakroom.