Price: Starting at $252.49 pp.
Availability: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 7:15am*
Duration: 6.5 hours, 7:15am – 1:45pm
*This tour operates on Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri in April and May.
This tour operates on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun from June to October and from 12/26 to 1/5/2021.
This tour operates on Mon & Sat from 11/1 to 11/15.
The tour will start at Termini Train Station where your assistant will provide you with train tickets and take care of all seating arrangements, and will let you relax and enjoy the ride. Throughout your one-hour trip to Naples, you will be treated to Italy’s spectacular scenery in the comfort of the air-conditioned, high-speed train.
Once in Naples, you will be welcomed by your local guide. After a short private coach transfer you will reach Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the world-famous ruins.
After a short coffee break or local souvenir shopping, you will be brought back to Naples train station where your guide will once again take care of all seating arrangements to ensure you will have a comfortable, safe and relaxing trip back to Rome.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Round trip high-speed train tickets from Rome to Naples
- Transportation from Naples to Pompeii, and from Pompeii to Naples
- English-speaking guide in Pompeii
- Pompeii entrance fees
- Assistance at Rome and Naples train stations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This tour ends around 1:45pm at Termini Train Station.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 25 people or less.