Duration: 13 hours, 7:10am - 8:10pm OR 8:10am - 9:10pm
*The 7:10am tour operate daily from September to November (11/12).
The 8:10am tour operates daily from January to May and from September to December.
Both tours operate only MON-FRI in June, July and August.
Make the most of your time and enjoy three of the most famous and beautiful sites in Italy in a single day trip from Rome. In a comfortable, air-conditioned coach you will be led by an enthusiastic tour guide to discover the wonders of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Positano.
Enjoy Skip-the-Line entry to Pompeii where an expert, English speaking, local guide will bring to life the ancient city as you wander the streets that have been frozen in time since the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. Then, discover the beauty of the Amalfi Coast as you leisurely drive down to one of the most beautiful seaside villages in Italy, Positano. Here you will have free time to explore the meandering streets lined with artisanal local shops or you may just sit back and enjoy the incredible view while sipping the local specialty, limoncello!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Round-trip transport from Rome in a private, air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking tour guide for the day
- Local guide in Pompeii
- Ticket and reservation fees for Pompeii
- Free time in Positano
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Guide in Positano
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 24 people or less.