Price: Starting at $43.30 pp.
Availability: Daily at 1:45pm and 2:30pm; Mon, Thu & Sat at 8:15am; Sun, Tue & Fri at 1pm*
Duration: 5 hours, 8:15am - 2:15pm; 1:00pm - 6:00pm; 1:45pm - 6:45pm; 2:30pm – 7:30pm
*From 4/1/2019 to 10/26/2019 this tour operates daily at 1:45pm and 2:30pm.
From 6/1/2019 to 9/30/2019 this tour also operates at 8:15am on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
In April, May, June, July, September, November and December this tour operates at 1pm on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
The 8:15am tour operates Mon, Thu & Sat from June to September.
The 10am tour operates on Sun & Sat from January to March; daily from April to July and September to October; on Sun, Tue, Wed & Fri in August; on Sun, Fri & Sat in November and December.
The 1:45pm and 2:30pm tours operate daily from April to October (10/24).
Escape the crowds of Venice and explore Murano, a small island world-famous for its glass, and Burano, famous for its centuries old tradition of lace-making and for its houses huddled tightly together and each painted a different color. This tour also includes live demonstrations in the art of glassblowing and lace-making led by master artisans.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Glassmaking demonstration at a factory in Murano and Lace-making demonstration at a shop in Burano with commentary in English
- Round-trip transportation by boat
- English-speaking guide
- Group of 25 people or less
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Burano Lace Museum
- This tour ends at the dock in front of Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth (near San Marco).
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 25 people or less.