Duration: 10.5 hours, 8:30am – 7pm
*This tour operates all year round.
Start the day on a private air-conditioned coach with a trip over the border into Switzerland where you will discover the incredible lake town of Lugano and even have the opportunity to take home some Swiss Chocolate! Then, continue onto Bellagio, known as “the pearl of Lake Como,” where you will have time to leisurely enjoy the town at your own pace and find winding medieval alleys, authentic shops, as well as lots of options for lunch. End your tour with a boat trip on Lake Como. You will be treated to postcard-worthy views of villages nestled on the coasts while you’re expert English-speaking guide points out the famous villas where Star Wars and James Bond movies have been filmed.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Tickets for Lake Como cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bring your passport to enter Switzerland.
- Most guests will not be required to have a Visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be sufficient to enter the Country. Please check this website (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) for more information, and to determine if you may need a Visa (choose your country by selecting the first letter i.e “U” for United States).
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Photography is generally permitted throughout the tour, although it is restricted in some churches.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 25 people or less.