Price: Starting at $93.97 pp.
Availability: Monday - Saturday*
Duration: 2 hours, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
*This tour operates MON-SAT from April to October.
This tour operates only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from November to March.
NOTE: In 2020 this tour starts at 12pm and lasts 2.5 hours.
Enjoy the most comprehensive visit of Florence Cathedral complex and admire the city from an exclusive and breathtaking point of view - the Duomo terraces (that are not usually open to the public) and Brunelleschi's magnificent Dome.
With skip-the-line tickets and under the guidance of a passionate historian, tour the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (the Duomo of Florence), a distinctive symbol of the city. Designed by Arnolfo di Cambio, the cathedral is the third largest church in the world (after St. Peter's in Rome and St. Paul's in London) and home of masterpieces such as Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescoes and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
Then, begin your ascent to Florence Heaven: the staircase climb, through narrow and open-air corridors, will be rewarded by an incomparable view of the city from the Duomo Terraces, on the cathedral rooftop. Take the most incredible pictures from this 105-foot high panoramic point right in the middle of the old town and learn how the massive cathedral dome was built and how it can still firmly dominate Florence skyline after 600 years, withstanding earthquakes and the passage of time.
Then, if you want to keep climbing, you can reach the 300-foot high top of Brunelleschi's Cupola (the Dome), the highest panoramic point in town.
Included in the price of this tour, you will have a pass valid for 48 hours to visit on your own the Great Museum of the Cathedral, the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance to Florence Cathedral and the Dome
- Exclusive opening of the Duomo terraces
- English-speaking guide
- 48-hour pass to the Great Museum of the Cathedral, the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and climbing 153 steps to the Duomo terraces plus 310 steps to the Dome, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour is not suitable to guests with wheelchair or impaired mobility.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Group of 25 people or less