Availability: Monday - Saturday
Duration: 3.5 hours, 10:00am - 1:30pm
*This tour operates all year round.
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during this hands-on cooking class at a beautiful venue in Verona's historical center. With an experienced Italian chef by your side, prepare classic Italian dishes such as hand-made fresh pasta, risotto, bruschetta and Tiramisù — all from scratch using the freshest ingredients available — and then enjoy your home-cooked meal together while sipping fine Valpolicella wine. Take the recipe book with you to recreate this fabulous Italian meal at home for your friends!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Chef guided cooking lesson
- All ingredients for your meal
- Meal with wine tasting (1 glass of wine)
- Recipe book
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please inform us in advance of any special dietary restrictions.
- This tour is not permitted to children under 13.
- Group of 10 people or less.