Duration: 2.5 hours, 3:30pm - 6pm
*This tour operates daily from March to November (11/12).
This tour operates only on Mon, Tue & Thu in January and February.
This tour operates only on Tue & Sat in November and December.
Visit the most important sights of Rome on a 2.5-hour walking tour with an expert local guide. A great option for short stays in Rome, or for first timer's to get acclimated and plan the rest of their trip.
The city center of Rome is filled with piazzas, fountains, and monuments world famous…. but each one has a story behind it that you will discover on this tour listening to the fascinating tales of the Eternal City.
Your guide will take you on a relaxing stroll in the center of Rome including stops at the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon with the tomb of Raphael. You will be left in awe of this monumental city.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends around 6pm at Piazza Navona.
- Please note that on Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for Mass.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Pantheon requires a strict dress code (as it is a church). Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 25 people or less.