Availability: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat*
Duration: 3 hours, 10:30am - 1:30pm or 2:30pm - 5:30pm
*This tour operates from 3/28/21 to 11/14/2021.
See the best of Milan, from the iconic Duomo and the impressive Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a 19th century glass vaulted arcade, to the most famous shopping and dining areas of the city in the Brera District and the Castello Sforzesco, an imposing medieval castle and fortress. Plus get an intimate viewing of da Vinci's Last Supper.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the Line Access and ticket for Last Supper
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The AM tour ends around 1:30pm, the PM tour ends around 5:30pm, both at Santa Maria delle Grazie Church (Last Supper).
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo (Cathedral of Milan) are not possible on Sundays mornings & Religious Holidays. On these days, a full explanation will be given from outside the Cathedral.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 25 people or less.