4 Day A Taste of Siena and Orcia Valley 2019
4 Days / 3 Nights
Venture to the beautiful countryside of the Orcia Valley, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004, to discover hilltop villages, rows of vineyards, and culinary specialties while surrounded by unique scents and amazing tastes. Visit the gorgeous medieval village of Montepulciano, the Renaissance center of Pienza and the hill town of Montalcino, famous for the Brunello wine. This package also includes two lunches, two wine tastings and a cooking class.
This is a great Add-On Package for anyone visiting Tuscany, Rome, or any part of Italy. We are happy to help make travel arrangements for you to Siena.
- 3 nights in a 4 star hotel in Siena
- Breakfast daily at hotel
- Group - Cooking class in Siena followed by lunch
- Private - Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino with lunch and two wine tastings
- Transportation during the excursion
- Flights to/from your home city
- Meals where not mentioned
- City Tax
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
Dates & Rates