4 Day Michelin Culinary Experience in the Land of Verdi 2019
4 Days / 3 Nights
Antica Corte Pallavicina is a foodie’s dream destination. Michelin star chef Massimo Spigaroli prepares spectacular gourmet dinners every evening as well as bountiful breakfasts. Guests can not only eat here but stay overnight at the ancient castle in Polesine Parmense, built by the Pallavicina family during the Renaissance. This splendid ancient building is the center of a celebrated farm run by the Spigaroli brothers. They produce delicious Culatelli di Zibello and other exclusive cured meats, along with excellent wines and many other products used daily to prepare the restaurant’s dishes.
A visit to the castle’s ancient cellars, still used today to mature and store these fantastic products, offers a unique gourmet experience. And what a delight to enjoy the dishes that you will prepare together with the Chef in a very special cooking class course. You will also visit the producers of: Parmigiano Reggiano, Culatello di Zibello and DOC Colli Piacentini wines. You will discover the place where Giuseppe Verdi was born and lived, and the wonderful castles of the Dukedom of Parma and Piacenza.
This is a great Add-On Package for anyone visiting Bologna, Parma, or any part of Italy. Call one of our agents to book this package or create a custom vacation incorporating this exciting experience - Michelin Culinary Experience in the Land of Verdi!
- 3 nights at Antica Corte Pallavicina Relais in Polesine Parmense
- 3 breakfasts prepared by Chef Spigaroli
- 3 gourmet dinners paired with selected wines
- 1 cooking class at Corte Pallavicina
- Guided visit at Antica Corte Pallavicina with tasting
- Guided visits to Villa Verdi, Castel d’Arquato and Fontanellato Castle
- Guided visit to traditional winery with tasting
- Professional tour guide for four days
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Flights to/from your home city
- Meals where not mentioned
- City Tax
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
Dates & Rates