BOOK YOUR ITALY VACATION WITH CONFIDENCE
FOR TRAVEL THROUGH 2021
No one knows Italy better than Perillo Tours. We pioneered group tours to Italy in 1945 and have hosted more guests than any other American travel company!
ItalyVacations was launched by Perillo Tours in 2009 to give travelers more options to travel to Italy. Here, at Perillo’s ItalyVacations we design travel to Italy your way - from family vacations, honeymoons and weddings to villa rentals, culinary trips and more. If you can dream it, we can arrange it!
Outstanding customer support, personal advice and exceptional knowledge of Italy are our strengths. Our ItalyVacations team will be here for you before, during and after your trip.
That’s our pledge and that’s your peace of mind.
Our jobs here have changed quite a bit in the past few months, and we miss talking to you! Whether you just would like to chat about Italy or start planning your trip together, we are here for you.
Of course, we’d also like to make it safe, easy and secure for you to book a trip in 2021 and we’ve made our new booking policy more flexible. For any NEW BOOKING for travel in 2021, you may cancel up to 60 days prior to departure and receive a full refund of your deposit.
For complete booking and payment information, please click HERE for our Terms of Travel.
In response to COVID-19 the following additional sanitization protocols are currently in effect in Italy and may change for 2021:
TRANSPORTATION (Private drivers, Trains, Rental Car):
• Your private driver’s temperature will be taken at the beginning of each service
• Your private driver will be wearing mask and gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided during private transfers
• Private cars/minivans will be sanitized after each use with disinfectants
• If traveling by high-speed train, a complementary health and safety kit will be provided on board including a mask, hand sanitizer gel, latex gloves, single-use headrest and a bottle of water
• All rental cars will be cleaned and disinfected with a 15-point cleaning process and will be sealed with the “Gold Standard Clean” Certification
• All clients must wear a surgical mask during private transfers and train rides
In addition to the regular daily cleaning, the hotels have added the following:
• Sanitization of guest rooms at each departure
• Sanitization of air filters
• Cleaning and disinfection of all high-touch surfaces in common areas several times a day
• Frequent ventilation of common areas and guest rooms
• Availability of hand sanitizer at the entrance of the hotel and in all common areas
• Single-use headphones will be now provided for all private tours
• Your temperature will be taken at the museum entrance
• All clients must wear a surgical mask inside museums
• The number of passengers on tours have been reduced to comply with the 6-foot distance rule
Andiamo in Italia! Let’s go to Italy!