Duration: 4 hours
The absolute ULTIMATE driving experience of a lifetime! Drive a Fast Car (Ferrari California, Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari GTC4 Lusso, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Ferrari 488 Spider or Lamborghini Huracan Performante) through the town of Maranello and the countryside for 30 minutes and a total of 20 miles.
You will start from the Ferrari Museum square, pass by the Race Department building and the Ferrari factory. Then you will drive along the hilly streets near the village of Castelvetro before heading back to the starting point.
This is an exciting driving experience at high level where you will test your skills with speed and turns in the colorful surroundings of the Lambrusco area.
Exact time will be provided in final documents. Pick up at your hotel.
- Ferrari Test Drive on public roads for 30 minutes (about 20 miles)
- Gratuities (optional)
- English-speaking guide
- Car available: Ferrari California, Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari GTC4 Lusso, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Ferrari 488 Spider, Lamborghini Huracan Performante
- The driver must be at least 21 years old.
- The driver must have had a driver license for at least 3 years.
- The driver must present a valid driver license at the beginning of the tour and he has to keep his license with him at all the times.
- The driver must have an International Driver license if coming from countries not belonging to EU.
- The driver must show a credit card as guarantee.
- An expert co-driver will be with you in the car and will give you all the directions and suggestions on where to go and how fast to drive.
- The price includes insurance that covers the tour, except if the damage or accident is caused by an error made by the driver (ex. passing a red light).
- During your test drive, a professional will be with you in the car. Therefore, the price is solely for one driver. The only car that can accommodate an extra passenger is the Ferrari California.
- When booking your test drive, if more than one person would like to drive, you will be quoted for two individual drivers.