Duration: 10-11 hours
*This tour operates from March to October.
Have the chance to discover “a paradise on Earth”, that has been cherished by famous writers and poets throughout history - Cinque Terre. These ancient villages are known as the best nature preserved areas in all of the Mediterranean, and they have been a Unesco World Heritage Site since 1997.
Pick up in Genoa by your private driver and transfer to Levanto (about 90 minutes) where you will meet your private guide. Then, together with guide, reach Riomaggiore and discover the castle built in 1260 to strengthen the villages’ defense and San Giovanni Battista Church. Following the coast up to one of the smallest towns, Manarola (known for their fishing and wine making) to admire the gorgeous vineyards above the town. Continue onto Vernazza, the gem of Cinque Terre. Dating back to 1080, Vernazza is known for the beauty that surrounds this historical village. It is one of the truest fishing villages that remains one of the few no car traffic towns in Italy. You will visit this charming town while on a romantic walk to discover the Capuchin Cloister. Lastly, you will arrive in Monterosso - the largest of the villages in Cinque Terre, known for its sandy beaches, ancient castle, and giant sculpture of Neptune. At the end of the tour, sit back and relax while your private driver takes you back to Genoa.
Exact time will be provided in final documents. Pick up at your hotel.
- Round-trip transfer Genoa-Cinque Terre
- Private English-speaking guide at disposal for 7 hours
- Train or Boat tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and some streets may be steep, slippery or uneven, comfortable and sturdy shoes are recommended.
- This tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties.
- The transfer between the towns may be done by boat or by train (depending on the weather and sea conditions) and the order the towns are visited may change.