Duration: 3 hours
*This tour operates from March to October.
While on a private motorboat, you will discover the gulf of Portofino and its UNESCO protected area from a different perspective, the sea. You’ll explore the most secluded coves with the possibility to swim in the crystal blue water. Have the chance to admire the impressive cliffs and untouched Mediterranean vegetation of this gorgeous protected area. You will reach the amazing cove of San Fruttuoso, with its medieval abbey, built right on the beach. Then, you will move on to Camogli, one of the most picturesque villages of the Italian Riviera with its rows of tall, colorful houses and its quaint fisherman’s harbor.
Meeting point is at Portofino harbor.
- Private boat tour along the Gulf of Portofino
- Snacks on board (wine and focaccia)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation from/to Portofino
- This tour is subject to weather and sea conditions.
- The motorboat can accommodate up to 6 people.