Price: Starting at $89.11 pp.
Availability: Friday at 7:30pm*
Duration: 2.5 hrs, 7:30pm - 10pm
*This tour operates from 4/25/2019 to 10/25/2019.
Avoid the crowds and the heat of the daytime and visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel after official closing times.
As you explore the Vatican Museums you’ll visit the intricate artistry of master weavers in the Gallery of the Tapestries and the stunning painted ceilings of the Candelabra Gallery. See what cities and countries you can spot in the Hall of the Maps and experience the Museum’s most prized sculpture in the Octagonal Courtyard. You’ll take your time as you explore Raphael’s Rooms, which show the master at the height of his powers. Your charismatic guide will enrich your visit with the history and stories behind the art and artists.
Finally you’ll experience the Vatican Museum’s inimitable highlight, the Sistine Chapel, in the unique atmosphere of the evening.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- After-hours access into the Museums, after public closing time
- Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This tour ends around 10pm at the Vatican Museums.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered; no low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash; however, photography is prohibited in the Sistine Chapel.