Availability: Saturday at 8:00am*
Duration: 10 hrs, 8am - 6pm
*This tour operates all year round.
A Perfect Day at the Vatican. First, enjoy a 2-hour tour of the world’s most incredible art collection at the Vatican Museums and admire the breathtaking Sistine Chapel. Then embark to a train journey on the Vatican train to Castel Gandolfo where you will be treated to a private guided visit of the Papal Summer Residence including the Apostolic Palace and the Barberini Gardens.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- No Wait Access and fees into the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends at Vatican Railway Station.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. ItalyVacations cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.