Price: Starting at $82.08 pp.
Availability: Tuesday thru Sunday at 8am*
Duration: 3.5 hours, 8am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
Head out early to be the first of the day into the Uffizi Gallery, the Italy's most famous museum! A professional English-speaking guide will let you truly understand what’s behind each painting, following the evolution of Italian art through the centuries, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance. This tour also includes a stop for breakfast in the Uffizi Gallery Cafe.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to Uffizi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
- Coffee break
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery. At the end of the tour you can either continue the visit of the museum on your own or exit from the museum.
- Big bags and liquid bottles are not allowed inside the museum. Large items (ie. backpacks or tall umbrellas) which are not accepted, will have to be stored in lockers.
- Please note that even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.