Duration: 2.5 hours, 9am - 11:30am
*This tour operates from March to December.
Join a small group on a fun, informative, and tasty tour of Venice. This guided walk is a perfect introduction to Venice’s art, history, and food scene.
Start your day like Italians do with a delicious breakfast at a local café including an espresso or cappuccino and a pastry. Then, follow your guide through the mysterious cobblestoned streets and bridges, and admire the most beautiful sights and the sumptuous palaces including St. Mark’s square, the Venetian-Byzantine St. Mark’s Basilica (from outside only) and the gothic Doge’s Palace (from outside only) and the hauntingly Bridge of Sigh.
Along the way you will stop at local shops for a tasting of the traditional “Cicchetti” (Venetian tapas).
The Grand Finale of this art and food tour are the iconic Rialto Bridge on the Gran Canal and the Rialto fish market for a tasty conclusion.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Food tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Unfortunately, due to the particular kind of appetizers served in Venice’s typical wine bars, they cannot meet special dietary requirements, such as gluten-free, vegan, etc.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Group of 15 people or less.