Availability: Monday - Saturday*
Duration: 3 hours, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
*This tour operates all year round.
Take an afternoon tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, and St. Peter's Square. Enjoy No Wait Access and small groups for the best Vatican experience.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- No Wait Access and fees into the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends at St. Peter’s Basilica at around 5:30pm.
- On afternoon tours the guide will deliver a commentary about St. Peter’s Basilica from St. Peter’s Square before groups enter the basilica to admire it in their own time.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. ItalyVacations cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Group of 25 people or less.