Price: Starting at $82.08 pp.
Availability: Tuesday - Sunday at 3pm*
Duration: 3.5 hours, 3pm - 6:30pm
*This tour operates all year round.
Combine a not-to-be-missed guided visit to Italy's most important museum, the Uffizi Gallery, with the discovery of a Renaissance architectural wonder!
You will enjoy a guided tour of the main rooms of the Uffizi Gallery, skipping the long lines. You will thus be able to view the main masterpieces by artists like Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, and follow the evolution of Italian art through the centuries, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance.
Then with an in-depth explanation by your expert licensed guide, uncover the Vasari Corridor story and secrets.
Hidden between city houses and even passing through a church, the Vasari Corridor has evolved as one of the most astounding architectural masterpieces of the Renaissance and served as a passageway dating back to 1564, when the Grand Duke of Florence, Cosimo I de' Medici ordered his favorite architect, Giorgio Vasari, to build a path that would allow him and the Medici family to move freely from their residence (Palazzo Pitti) to the government palace (Palazzo della Signoria).
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to Uffizi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Inside visit of Vasari Corridor
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Large items (ie. backpacks or tall umbrellas) will have to be stored in lockers.
- Please note that even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Group of 15 people or less.