Price: Starting at $82.08 pp.
Availability: Tuesday - Sunday at 8am*
Duration: 3.5 hours, 8am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
Head out early to be the first of the day into the Uffizi Gallery, the Italy's most famous museum! A professional English-speaking guide will let you truly understand what’s behind each painting, following the evolution of Italian art through the centuries, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to Uffizi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery. At the end of the tour you can either continue the visit of the museum on your own or exit from the museum.
- Big bags and liquid bottles are not allowed inside the museum. Large items (ie. backpacks or tall umbrellas) which are not accepted, will have to be stored in lockers.
- Please note that even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Group of 15 people or less.