Availability: Monday thru Saturday*
Duration: 3.5 hours; 5:30pm - 9pm
*This tour operates year round except for the month of August.
Testaccio is the Rome original foodie neighborhood and where cucina romana (Roman cuisine) was born. This movable feast through Testaccio is perfect for the adventurous foodie who’s looking to try something that pushes the boundaries beyond pizza and pasta. Your local guide will regale you with personal stories, fascinating history, and a unique glimpse into local Roman life. Plus, as this is an evening food tour, you can expect plenty of wine and spirits along the way!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Tour stops, tastings and numbers of tastings are likely to change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability.
- This tour is in the same neighborhood as Testaccio Street Food Tour, meaning there are some similarities. If you’d also like to do a morning tour, we recommend participating in the Trastevere Street Food Tour.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in this activity.