Price: Starting at $89.21 pp.
Availability: Daily at 9:30am, 2:30pm or at 4pm*
Duration: 3 hours, 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:30pm - 5:30pm or 4pm - 7pm
*The 9:30am tour operates from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2020.
The 2:30pm tour operates in April, May and from September to March.
The 4pm tour operates in June, July and August.
Glide through the Imperial Rome to see its major sites on this intimate, guided city tour.
Tour highlights: Trajan’s Forum, Imperial Forums, Colosseum exterior, Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, Knights of Malta Square, Aventine Hill, Gardens and Orange Grove, Capitoline Hill, Santa Maria in Cosmedin Church and the Bocca della Verità (the Mouth of Truth) marble mask.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Segway Rental
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Riders must be over 100 and less than 250 pounds with a minimum height of 4’ 9”. They must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on this tour.
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- In case of heavy rain, the guide might decide to stop the Segway tour and proceed with a walking tour. No refund or discount will be given if Segway are not ridden or the tour is abbreviated due to rain.