Price: Starting at $89.21 pp.
Duration: 3 hours, 9:30am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates daily from April to October and in March 2022.
This tour operates only Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun from November to February 2022.
Glide through Florence to see its major sites on this intimate, guided city tour. Discover the wonders of the Renaissance on the coolest ride of the 21st Century.
The tour will begin with an orientation session with your expert guide, then you will hit the streets of Florence and journey to the historic center of town. You'll meander through the famous squares and streets of Florence, taking in sites like the Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Strozzi, Mercato Porcellino, and more!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Segway Rental
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Riders must be over 100 and less than 250 pounds with a minimum height of 4'9". They must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on this tour.
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- In case of heavy rain, the guide might decide to stop the Segway tour and proceed with a walking tour. No refund or discount will be given if Segway are not ridden or the tour is abbreviated due to rain. A rain check voucher may be offered to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The voucher is transferable and may be given to others to use at a future date (max 1 year).
- Group of 8 people or less.