Duration: 3.5 hours; 7:30am - 11:00am
Be among the first to see Pope Francis I on a guided Papal Audience Service!
On this tour you will be provided with reserved tickets (which are free of cost and will get you inside early to ensure better seats) and headsets. You will be guided to your seats in St. Peter’s Square or the Sala of Paul VI by an expert, English-speaking guide.
Once seated, your tour guide will explain the origin of the Papacy from the first Christians through Constantine’s era and up to the current wonder of the Holy See and the recent resignation of Pope Benedict XVI. You will discover the history of St. Peter’s Square created by Bernini in the 17th century as you become familiar with the smallest sovereign state in the world.
Your guide will also provide a detailed explanation of the events of the Papal Audience and prepare you for your gathering with Pope Francis I.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English speaking guide
- Escorted visit and presentation
- Confirmed invitation and attendance to Papal Audience with Pope Francis
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This service ends around noon at the Papal Audience, the location of the audience may vary.
- A special dress code is required to attend the Papal Audience. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with dress code requirements.
- Group of 25 people or less.