Price: Starting at $62.17 pp.
Availability: Sun, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sat*
Duration: 6 hours, 9am - 3pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
Escape the crowds of Venice and discover the charming, lesser-known islands of the Venetian lagoon on this small group tour. With a private, air-conditioned boat, complimentary prosecco, and access to a private art gallery—you’ll truly feel like one of Venice’s elite!
Explore Murano, a small island world-famous for its glass, and visit the most famous glass making factory on the island together with the factory’s private Art Gallery to view some of the most intricate and incredible works made by master craftsmen.
Then continue onto Torcello, considered “the garden of Venice”. Use your free time on this charming island to soak up the lush greenery and beautiful flowers or climb the bell tower of the local basilica for a gorgeous aerial view of the lagoon.
Last stop is Burano, famous for its centuries old tradition of lace-making and for its houses huddled tightly together and each painted a different color. This tour also includes live demonstrations in the art of glassblowing and lace-making led by master artisans.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Glassmaking demonstration at a factory in Murano and Lace-making demonstration at a shop in Burano with commentary in English
- Round-trip transportation by boat
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Burano Lace Museum
- This tour ends at the dock in front of Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth (near San Marco).
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 15 people or less.