Duration: 5 hours, 10am - 3pm OR 2:30pm - 7:30pm
*The 10am tour operates daily from March to December.
The 10am tour operates only on Sun, Tue, Fri & Sat in January and February.
The 2:30pm tour operates daily from April to Mid-November.
Escape the crowds of Venice and explore Murano, a small island world-famous for its glass, and Burano, famous for its centuries old tradition of lace-making and for its houses huddled tightly together and each painted a different color. This tour also includes live demonstrations in the art of glassblowing and lace-making led by master artisans.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Glassmaking demonstration at a factory in Murano and Lace-making demonstration at a shop in Burano with commentary in English
- Round-trip transportation by boat
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Burano Lace Museum
- This tour ends at the dock in front of Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth (near San Marco).
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Group of 20 people or less.