Price: Starting at $41.63 pp.
Duration: 3 hours, 10am - 1pm OR 3pm - 6pm
*The 10am tour operates Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat in April 2021.
The 10am tour operates Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun in May.
The 10am tour operates daily from June to October.
The 10am tour operates Mon, Wed & Sat from November to March 2022.
The 3pm tour operates Tue, Fri & Sat from June to September.
This fun bike tour lets you see the best of the city plus special places that are too far to walk to, but too small for a bus to reach!
Tour highlights: Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Imperial Forum, Colosseum exterior, Arch of Costantine, Circus Maximus, Theater of Marcellus, Roman Ghetto, Campo de' Fiori, Navona Square.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Children under 4 are not allowed on this tour.
- In case of heavy rain, the guide might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour. No refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden or the tour is abbreviated due to rain. A rain check voucher may be offered to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The voucher is transferable and may be given to others to use at a future date (max 1 year).
- Group of 16 people or less.