Duration: 10 hours; 8am - 6pm
*This tour operates from 4/15/2020 to 10/18/2020.
A leisurely day spent exploring the amazing Amalfi and the beautiful Positano on board of a typical Gozzo Sorrentino. Sail around the coast and spend free time in each town at a leisurely pace!
Cruise along the Sorrento Coast, passing from the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande and the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna. Admire the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano and the scenic Fiordo di Furore. Relax on board, sunbathe or swim in the blue water of the Gulf.
This tour also includes a stop in Amalfi for about 2 hours and a stop in Positano for 1 hour to explore the towns on your own.
You will return to Sorrento in late afternoon.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Round trip transfer to Sorrento pier
- Boat ride along the Amalfi Coast with scheduled stops
- Soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance fee (5 euros per person)
- Tour guide
- Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, camera, passport
- Group of 12 people or less