Duration: 8 hours; 9:35am - 5:35pm
*This tour operates from March to October.
A leisurely day spent exploring and enjoying the beautiful island of Capri.
Pick up in Naples and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento. Leaving from Sorrento port, along the way you will admire the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna” and the natural waterfall that flows from the rocks. Once on Capri you will have 3 hours to explore the island on your own. You may visit the ruins of a beautiful Roman villa (Villa Jovis), stroll around the narrow streets or hike to Mt. Solaro. Then you will embark on a tour of the island of Capri by boat to see the Green Grotto, the Natural Arch, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. You will also have some scheduled stops with free time for swimming.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Boat ride around Capri with scheduled stops
- Drinks (water, soda, beer, wine)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Blue Grotto entrance fee (30 euros per person)
- Tour guide
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (2.5 euros per person)
- Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, camera, passport
- Group of 12 people or less