Availability: Wed & Sat*
Duration: 2.5 hours, 10am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
On this half-day walking tour of Como, you will admire its most famous monuments: the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of Como, the town hall of Palazzo Broletto, the 18-century “Teatro Sociale” and the Romanesque Church of San Fedele. You’ll also stop to taste the most popular food in town.
Wander through historic neighborhoods and sample a tasty focaccia, local olive oil and local cheeses. Then, visit one of the most famous enoteca (wine shop) to sample a delicious local wine together with an exquisite tasting of the finest local sliced meats such as bresaola, prosciutto, salame and mortadella. At last, learn all about the cooking process from your expert guide as you savor a fresh lake fish bite in one of the most popular restaurants in Como.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Food tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders and backs must be covered.
- Please inform us in advance of any special dietary requirements.
- Group of 12 people or less