Price: Starting at $100.24 pp.
Duration: 2.5 hours
*This tour operates from 5/15/2019 to 12/31/2019.
See the Colosseum after the crowds have left when this ancient structure is at its most beautiful and most mysterious. Venture into the Colosseum underground and journey through the passages once walked by gladiators and animals before their battles. This night tour includes a guided tour of the Roman Forum as seen from the bird’s eye view of the Campidoglio as well as other nearby sights of Ancient Rome.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Entrance fees and skip the line access to the Colosseum
- Special Access to the Colosseum Underground and arena floor areas after closing time and without the crowds.
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour ends at the Colosseum.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, the guide will offer an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
- Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no coatrooms at the Colosseum.
- Due to venue regulations kids under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour.