Price: Starting at $68.52 pp.
Availability: Daily at 8:30am, 9:30am and 10am*
Duration: 3 hours, 8:30am - 11:30am; 9:30am - 12:30pm; 10am - 1pm
*8:30am tour operates from 3/4/2019 to 10/31/2019 and from 3/1/2020 to 11/15/2020.
9:30am tour operates from 4/1/2019 to 10/31/2019 and from 4/1/2020 to 11/15/2020.
10am tour operates all year round.
Explore the most important sights of Ancient Rome - the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with skip the line access.
First, visit Rome’s most iconic site, the Colosseum, with your guide who will talk you through the bloody past of the amphitheater, home to gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions.
Then, head to the Roman Forum to walk along the “Via Sacra” or “Sacred Way” – the main path through the Roman Forum, which once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions as Roman armies returned from war.
Finally, see the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the Seven Hills of Rome. From here, admire the views of the Roman Forum and Nero’s Circus Maximus where chariot races were once held.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Entrance fees and skip the line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This tour ends on the Palatine Hill.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, the guide will offer an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
- Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no coatrooms at the Colosseum.
- Group of 25 people or less.