Availability: Monday & Saturday*
Duration: 6.5 hours, 3:30pm - 10pm
*This tour operates all year round.
A trip to Florence is not complete without an evening exploring the enchanting Chianti countryside and indulging in an unforgettable, homemade meal paired with superb wines.
Take a scenic drive from Florence through the famous Tuscan rolling hills and enjoy stunning views of medieval towns, luxurious villas, and endless vineyards as you make your way to the Chianti region.
Your first stop will be at an authentic, family-owned wine estate. As you walk through the vineyards and cellars guided by the local producer, you will learn the secrets of making the world-renowned Chianti wine. Then, you will sample some pristine Chianti wines accompanied by fresh olive oil and some delicious, Tuscan snacks.
Next, you will head to the small town of Greve in Chianti, famous for its unique, triangular piazza. You will have some free time to explore the charming village on your own.
As the sun starts to set, it will be time for the final highlight of the day: a beautiful, Tuscan dinner prepared for you among the vines. You will indulge in seasonal, Tuscan specialties paired with exquisite wines produced by the estate itself.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Tour Leader
- Guided visit to 2 wineries with tasting of wine, olive oil and Tuscan snacks (assorted cold cuts, cured meats, local specialty cheeses, freshly made bruschettas)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please inform us of any food allergies at the time of booking.
- A vegetarian or vegan menu is available on request.
- In the case of bad weather, the dinner will take place inside the winery.
- Group of 21 people or less.