Price: Starting at $62.17 pp.
Availability: Sun, Thu & Sat*
Duration: 2.5 hours, 7:30pm - 10pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
See the most famous sights of Rome in a new light on this night walking tour visiting the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, Pantheon (outside visit) and Piazza Navona. You will also have the chance to enjoy a typical Italian Aperitivo, as the locals do, with a nice glass of wine (or something else, should you choose) and a selection of appetizers in one of Rome’s most charming places.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Aperitivo (1 glass of wine/drink and some typical Italian appetizers)
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends around 10pm at Piazza Navona.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Group of 15 people or less.