Price: Starting at $68.04 pp.
Availability: Sunday, Tuesday and Saturday at 2:30pm (1:45pm in 2020)and Tuesday - Sunday at 4:30pm*
Duration: 3 hours, 1:45pm - 4:45pm: 2:30pm - 5:30pm; 4:30pm – 7:30pm
*The 2:30pm tour operates from 4/1/2019 to 11/17/2019.
The 1:45pm tour operates on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat from March to May 2020.
The 1:45pm tour operates TUE-SUN from June to September 2020.
The 1:45pm tour operates Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat from 10/1/2020 to 11/15/2020.
The 4:30pm tour operates only on Sun, Tue & Fri from 10/1/2019 to 11/17/2019 and from 10/1/2020 to 11/15/2020.
The 4:30pm tour operates Sun, Tue, Wed & Fri from April to May 2020.
The 4:30pm tour operates TUE-SUN from June to September.
Discover Florence's historic center on this walking tour including the Ponte Vecchio, the imposing Duomo (only from outside), elegant Uffizi Square, the renowned leather market, and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David.
A detailed exterior visit of the Duomo will be given as the Duomo is closed in the afternoon.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to the Accademia
- English-speaking guide
- Exterior visit of the Duomo only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Interior visit of the Duomo
- This tour ends near Ponte Vecchio.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour.
- Group of 25 people or less.