Availability: Tuesday - Sunday*
Duration: 2.5 hours, 10am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates from April to October.
Discover Florence's historic center on this walking tour including the Ponte Vecchio, the imposing Duomo (only from outside), elegant Uffizi Square, the renowned leather market, and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David. Please note that a full explanation of the Duomo's inside and outside features will be given by the guide. The entrance to the Duomo is free and you can visit independently if you wish. Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities, visits inside the Duomo may be restricted.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to the Accademia
- English-speaking guide
- Exterior visit of the Duomo only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Interior visit of the Duomo
- This tour ends near the Uffizi Gallery.
- On the first Sunday of every month, due to Accademia Gallery’s admission policies, we may not be granted admittance. If this happens an extended walking tour of the city will be offered.
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities, visits of the Duomo may be restricted.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour.
- Group of 25 people or less.