Availability: Tuesday - Sunday*
Duration: 2 hours, 10am - 12pm
*This tour operates Tue-Sun from April to November.
This tour operates on Sun, Tue, Fri from January to March.
Cover all the Florence's highlights on this fun walking tour in just 2 hours.
Starting off from the iconic Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Courtyard, the sculptures at Piazza Signoria and the gold doors of the Baptistery, you will then visit the Duomo Square, where the magnificent Florence Cathedral is, known as Il Duomo. The entrance to the Duomo is free and you can visit independently if you wish, as the guide provided you with a full explanation of its inside and outside features. You’ll also see some less-visited gems of the city, such as the leather market where your guide will explain why Florence is so famous for its leather work, and quieter streets and piazzas of the city with incredible stories to tell.
For most visitors to Florence, visiting Michelangelo’s ‘David’ is a must-see. With a Skip the Line Access and a pre-reserved entry time at the Accademia Gallery, you will quickly enter the museum and admire the incredible statue of David with the help of an expert, English-speaking guide on hand.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to the Accademia
- English-speaking guide
- Exterior visit of the Duomo only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Interior visit of the Duomo
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities, visits of the Duomo may be restricted.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour.
- Group of 17 people or less.