Availability: Wed, Fri & Sun*
Duration: 2.5 hours, 10am - 12:30pm
*This tour operates from 3/15/2020 to 10/31/2020.
A guided walk through the old town of Bellagio admiring its noble mansions and elegant boutiques and through the enchanting surroundings including a lunch at a Michelin listed restaurant a few steps away from the magnificent gardens of Villa Melzi.
The first stop is Punta Spartivento, a park with some of the best lake and mountain views over all branches of the lake. Then, as you stroll through the picturesque and colorful steep stone alleys, you will reach the characteristic fishing village of Pescallo. Head into the hills to Aureggio, the upper part of the peninsula; cross lush gardens and olive groves and descend a grassy path to the port of Loppia, home to rare examples of 19th century Larian Gondolas.
Hear about the history of Villa Melzi and its gardens before heading to a lakefront restaurant where your delicious light lunch will be served. You will have time to explore the gardens of Villa Melzi on your own after lunch and relax while taking in the colors and atmosphere of this enchanting place.
Please note that this tour starts and ends in Bellagio.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- 2-course Lunch with water and one glass of wine,
- Entrance fees to Villa Melzi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please inform us in advance of any special dietary requirements.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children 0-3 are free on this tour but lunch is not included for them.
- Group of 15 people or less