Price: Starting at $252.49 pp.
Availability: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri at 7:15am*
Duration: 13.5 hours, 7:15am – 8:40pm
*This tour operates on Tue, Thu & Fri in April, May, August and October.
This tour operates on Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri in June, July and September.
This tour operates only on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10/27/2019 to 11/17/2019 and from 11/1/2020 to 11/15/2020.
Discover the wonders of the Amalfi Coast on this amazing guided day tour departing from Rome. This is your chance to experience this UNESCO recognized landscape, as well as see its top two ‘jewels’, the towns of Amalfi and Positano, all with captivating and entertaining insight from a local expert guide throughout the day. In addition to its stunning panoramas and towns, you’ll also get off the beaten path for a taste of one of the region’s world famous specialties, Buffalo Mozzarella, from a working cheesemaker that produces this delicacy fresh every day.
The tour will start at Termini Train Station where your assistant will provide you with train tickets and take care of all seating arrangements, and will let you relax and enjoy the ride. Throughout your one-hour trip to Naples, you will be treated to Italy’s spectacular scenery in the comfort of the air-conditioned, high-speed train.
Once in Naples, you will be welcomed by your local guide who will stay with you for the rest of the day.
In the afternoon, you will be taken back by bus to Naples train station where your guide will once again take care of all seating arrangements to ensure you will have a comfortable, safe and relaxing trip back to Rome.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Round trip high-speed train tickets from Rome to Naples
- Transportation from Naples to Amalfi Coast
- English-speaking guide in Amalfi and Positano
- Mozzarella cheese tasting
- Assistance at Rome and Naples train stations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This tour ends around 8:40pm at Roma Termini Train Station.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Kids between 0-1 years old don't have a reserved seat in the train.
- Group of 18 people or less.