Availability: Monday - Saturday*
Duration: 4 hours, 9:00am - 1:00pm
*This tour operates from March to October.
Hop on an e-bike for a ride into the vineyard-covered hills of Valpolicella on this 4-hour morning tour from Verona. Leave Verona by bike and coast through stunning landscapes, past gorgeous Venetian villas, leafy olive groves and rolling vineyards. Pair your scenic bike ride with a relaxing wine-tasting session at a local Valpolicella winery. Savor the flavors of the worldwide famous Amarone wine and other Valpolicella red wines while learning about winemaking in Italy’s Veneto region from an expert sommelier. Then back to Verona by bike.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- E-bike rental and helmet
- English-speaking guide
- Winery tour and Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The itinerary is not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
- This tour is not permitted for children under 14.
- Group of 10 people or less.